At CBC, we’re committed to community. A big part of the community is the schools that foster growth and development for students. CBC’s scholarship program supports students pursuing post-secondary education by providing scholarship funding to partnering schools.
How to Apply
- Download and complete the application.
- Plan and execute a creative project or presentation that will educate and inspire individuals to make blood donation a life-long practice. Types of projects might include:
- Essay or blog entry (maximum of 500 words)
- Create a web page
- Record a speech or song (maximum 3 minutes, submit words/lyrics)
- Film a commercial or video (maximum 1 minute)
- Students: please contact your blood drive lead for your school’s submission deadline.
- Schools: please submit the winning applicant(s) with accompanying projects or presentations to the CBC Marketing Department