SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST
The Community Blood Center is looking for a Sr. Human Resources Generalist to join our team.
Are you interested in a career where you could help save lives every day?
Come work for an organization that gives back – our mission is to: connect lives, share life!
Our organization’s promise and mission is fulfilled through an intricate network of individuals and groups, harnessing their singular focus to assist patients in their time of need. When you join The Community Blood Center, you're helping to save lives right here in our community.
The Senior Human Resources Generalist supports the Community Blood Center’s strategic objectives and HR requirements contributing to a high performance culture, emphasizing employee engagement, productivity, empowerment, quality, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
This position develops and implements HR policies and programs with an emphasis on recruitment, benefits administration, compensation and leave administration, while ensuring that the organization is in full compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned):
- Provides counsel to CBC Leaders on human resource matters and serves as primary liaison to the Human Resources Department.
- Maintains confidentiality of employee information at all times including personnel actions, legal actions, terminations, and organizational plans.
- Oversees benefits administration to include change reporting, reconciling invoices for payment, and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Administers compensation program; to include wage and salary analysis; and monitoring of performance evaluation program.
- Administers the organization’s EEO-1 and Affirmative Action Plan.
- Administer Family Medical Leave, COBRA, disability, and Workers Compensation benefits.
- Communicates with CBC departments, employees, applicants, administrators, and staff to provide information and assistance regarding recruitment, transfer, employment personnel records, and legislation.
- Conducts recruitment efforts for exempt and nonexempt positions; writing and placing advertisements; performs interviewing; reference background; and writes and delivers offer of employment.
- Partners with employees and management to communicate various Human Resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, and government regulations.
- Manages new hire orientation and onboarding of new team members. Identify and implement best practices to align with CBC brand and desired employee culture for all CBC employees.
- Oversight of employee benefit enrollments and communication plans to provide important information and value of company sponsored benefit programs.
- Administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
- Provides leadership and guidance to CBC committees, (Employee Engagement Committee, Wellness Committee and Community Service Committee). Acts as lead for Wellness on-site coach in daily operations.
- Maintains a current level of job-related skills by attending training sessions, seminars, conferences, and reading publications.
- Maintains Human Resource Information Systems records and generates reports from database for analysis.
- Counsel management toward appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulation concerning employment.
Job Qualification Requirements:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management or related field.
Experience: Three to five years’ experience in Human Resources. Background in recruitment, employee relations, employment law and other government compliance regulations is preferred.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of human resources administration. Effectively communicate and establish rapport with all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational skills with a keen ability to prioritize and accomplish objectives. Experience in handling sensitive, confidential information.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to research and analyze various different types of data information.
Submit your application today to join our team!
The Community Blood Center
4406 W. Spencer St.
Appleton, WI 54914
The Community Blood Center is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
Please apply directly on our website at: https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/K1100.jobs?ApplyToJob=201719554