SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST
The Senior Human Resources Generalist supports The Community Blood Center’s strategic objectives and human resources requirements contributing to a high performance culture, emphasizing employee recruitment, engagement, empowerment, quality and the ongoing development of a superior workforce.
This position develops and implements human resource policies and programs with an emphasis on recruitment, benefits, compensation and leave administration.
CBC has facilities in: Oshkosh, Little Chute, Woodruff/Northwoods, with our main facility in Appleton See Locations on our website: https://www.communityblood.org/donate/locationshours/
- Maintains confidentiality of employee information at all times including personnel actions, legal actions, terminations, and organizational plans.
- Oversees benefits administration to include change reporting, reconciling invoices for payment, and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Administers compensation program; to include wage and salary analysis; and monitoring of performance evaluation program.
- Administers the organization’s EEO-1 and Affirmative Action Plan.
- Administer Family Medical Leave, COBRA, disability, and Workers Compensation benefits.
- Communicates with CBC departments, employees, applicants, administrators, and staff to provide information and assistance regarding recruitment, transfer, employment personnel records, and legislation.
- Partners with employees and management to communicate various Human Resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, and government regulations.
- Manages new hire orientation and onboarding of new team members. Identify and implement best practices to align with CBC brand and desired employee culture for all CBC employees.
- Oversight of employee benefit enrollments and communication plans to provide important information and value of company sponsored benefit programs.
- Administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; and maintains employee handbook, policies, and procedures manual.
- Provides leadership and guidance to CBC committees, (Employee Engagement Committee, Wellness Committee and Community Service Committee). Acts as lead for Wellness on-site coach in daily operations.
- Maintains a current level of job-related skills by attending training sessions, seminars, conferences, and reading publications.
- Maintains Human Resource Information Systems records and compiles reports from database.
- Counsel management toward appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulation concerning employment.
- Conducts recruitment efforts for exempt and nonexempt positions; writing and placing advertisements; performs interviewing; reference background; and writes and delivers offer of employment.
Job Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management or related field.
Experience and Skills:
- Three to five years’ experience in Human Resources. Background in employment law and other government compliance regulations is preferred.
- Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of personnel administration, effective oral and written communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills with a keen ability to prioritize and manage multiple objectives
- Ability to adhere to and meet deadlines
- Experience in handling sensitive, confidential information
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to research and analyze various different types of data information
Job descriptions are not intended, and should not be construed, to be exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with a position. They are meant to be accurate reflections of the principle job elements for making fair pay decisions.
Submit your resume to join our team!
Please apply directly on our website at: https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/K1100.jobs?ApplyToJob=201719554
The Community Blood Center
4406 W. Spencer St.
Appleton, WI 54914
The Community Blood Center is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer