DONOR REGISTRATION ATTENDANT
Responsible for donor services functions which include greeting donors/guests, donor registration, café duties and associated clerical duties. This is a 20 hour/week position.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Exhibit exceptional customer service at all times.
- Greets and registers donors, instructs donors to complete appropriate paperwork and answer donor questions.
- Greets guests/contractors and contacts appropriate blood center personnel. Notifies appropriate CBC personnel of deliveries.
- As needed, performs donor registration activities at alternate fixed sites and mobile blood drives.
- As needed, performs café attendant duties.
- Monitors donors for any adverse post-donation reactions and summons assistance from the collection staff.
- Serves refreshments to donors. Replenishes the refreshments and café supplies. Maintains a clean, neat setting in the café, including any housekeeping tasks indicated.
- Monitors and submits supply order forms to purchasing agent on a timely basis.
- As directed, assists in training of new employees and volunteers.
- Encourages donors to schedule future donation appointments prior to their departing.
- Provides donors with information regarding the blood center, blood donation types and/or CBC programs, and informs donors of their donation level.
- Assists with clerical, reception tasks and any other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and procedures as outlined in the CBC Employee Handbook, CBC SOPs or directives. Maintains current level of job-related skills by attending in-service, training sessions and reading publications.
This position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to relate well with others. Strong, flexible interpersonal, data entry/computer skills. Must be attentive to detail and possess good follow through skills. Must maintain confidentiality of CBC and donor information. Must act in a professional manner. Employee may occasionally be required to lift objects or materials weighing up to 35 pounds.
Job descriptions are not intended, and should not be construed, to be exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with a job. They are meant to be accurate reflections of the principle job elements for making fair pay decisions.
Submit your resume to join our team: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=combctr&jobId=233023&lang=en_US&source=CC2
The Community Blood Center
4406 W. Spencer St.
Appleton, WI 54914
Community Blood Center, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran