DONOR DATA ENTRY
The Community Blood Center is looking for a Donor Data Entry to join our team.
This position is responsible for data entry, evaluation and reconciliation of donor information.
- Responsible for completion of donor data entry. Consistently and accurately capture data.
- Accurately assess and data enter donor deferral documentation.
- Generate reports to execute reconciliation documentation.
- Perform data entry for off-line Vista procedures timely and accurately.
- Assist with entry of deviation management data into the quality management software.
- Assist with entry of collections asset documentation into the quality management software.
- Assist with entry of training records into the quality management software.
- Perform data entry of platelet counts and yields.
- Audit data entry as described in Community Blood Center’s SOP’s.
- Complete special projects or duties as requested by supervisor.
- Comply with all policies and procedures as outlined in the CBC Employee Handbook, CBC SOP’s, or directives. Follow established Quality Control practices.
- Attend Collection Support Team and hoc meetings as requested by supervisor.
- Flexible with work hours to accommodate for special events, holiday coverage, and any other extenuating services.
- Maintain current level of job-related skills by attending mandatory in-services, employee forums, and training sessions.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalency required.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent organizational, oral and written communication skills.
- Skilled in accurate documentation with emphasis on detail.
Sunday afternoons and/or evenings – 4-5 hours per week
Apply directly on our website to join our team: https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/K1100.jobs?ApplyToJob=218437507
The Community Blood Center
4406 W. Spencer St.
Appleton, WI 54914
The Community Blood Center is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer