The Community Blood Center is seeking a part-time Courier who will be responsible for scheduled blood pick-ups at mobile blood drives and Donor Centers and delivers supplies to the Donor Centers.
This is a part-time position with variable hours, up to 19 hours per week.
Are you interested in a career where you could help save lives every day?
Come work for an organization that gives back – our mission is to: connect lives, share life!
Our organization’s promise and mission is fulfilled through an intricate network of individuals and groups, harnessing their singular focus to assist patients in their time of need. When you join The Community Blood Center, you're helping to save lives right here in our community.
- Pick up blood from and deliver supplies to Donor Centers and mobile blood drives
- Exchange blood inventory at service area hospitals as scheduled
- Return trash and bio waste from Donor Centers and deposits it in the appropriate place
- Identify routine vehicle needs and notify Management of additional maintenance
- Take vans to car wash and vacuum them as needed to maintain clean appearance
- Ensure that gas tanks of the vans are filled as necessary
- Helps in preparation of shipping boxes
- Performs special projects as requested
- Practice good customer service skills in all encounters with the public
- Comply with all policies and procedures as outlined in the company’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) or directives.
- Maintain current level of job-related skills by attending required meetings, in-services and training sessions.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record.
- Must be able to lift 50-pound coolers and boxes.
- Self-motivated and possess the ability to organize daily work around scheduled blood pick-ups and deliveries.
Submit your resume to join our team!
The Community Blood Center
4406 W. Spencer St.
Appleton, WI 54914
The Community Blood Center is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer