CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE - SUMMER OPENINGS!!
Are you a student looking for some extra money for the summer? One of our largest events of the year is coming up and we are looking for Call Center Representatives to join our team for the summer! If you are passionate and want to help save lives right here in our community, we want YOU on our team!
The ideal candidate for Call Center Representative position is someone who is friendly, outgoing, and loves to help people.
- Making outbound calls to previous donors to schedule them for appointments (no cold calling)
- Answering inbound calls
- Meeting related goals and metrics in a “sales” related environment
- Providing a high level of customer service and a positive experience for our donors
- Working in a professional, small call center environment
- Inspiring others to help save lives in our community
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Pleasant, professional, and polite over the phone
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of CBC and CBC donor information
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizational, oral, and written communication
- Strong, flexible interpersonal skills and data entry/computer skills
- Approximately 4 days per week
- Hours: Between 3:00pm-8:00pm, usually 4 hour shifts
Apply today to join our team: https://secure5.entertimeonline.com/ta/K1100.jobs?ApplyToJob=218442434&locTimeChng=275415
The Community Blood Center
4406 W. Spencer St. Appleton, WI 54914
The Community Blood Center is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer