We are seeking an Account Manager to join our Donor Recruitment Team in Appleton. We are looking for someone with a passion for educating and helping others! If you are a confident, outgoing, self-starter who is experienced in achieving established monthly goals, we want to speak with you!
Are you interested in a career where you could help save lives every day? Come work for an organization that gives back - connecting lives, sharing life!
- When you join our team at The Community Blood Center, you're helping save lives right here in our community! We are a non-profit organization that collects blood from donors, processes it in our laboratory, and prepares it for hospital patients. We currently provide 17 Wisconsin and Michigan hospitals with a full range of blood components, including red blood cells, platelets and plasma. **Last year, volunteer donors gave more than 50,000 blood donations with CBC. **
If you have prior experience in sales/public relations/marketing, networking in the community, meeting established sales-related goals and are passionate about helping others, we invite you to join our team!
Successful candidates will have an interest or experience in marketing/public relations, the ability to recognize and act on sales opportunities, exhibit a make-it-happen attitude, build rapport easily, and will own a track record in reaching team and individual goals.
At CBC the Account Manager identifies and recruits mobile blood-drive sponsors, working directly one-on-one with leaders of institutions and businesses throughout the community. Establish blood drives by building relationships with area communities, schools and businesses in Outagamie, Waupaca, Shawano & Portage counties. This role is crucial in supporting our mission: Connect Lives, Share Life!
The Account Manager-Donor Recruitment has a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Give formal presentations to leaders or to groups as part of on-going community relations awareness, education and donor recruitment programs.
- Conduct professional formal public speaking presentations to donor group leaders and other audiences to inspire, educate and motivate.
- Coach and assist blood-drive coordinators in planning donor recruitment programs and activities in detail by providing information, promotional material, support and training as required.
- Develop strategic account plans to drive growth in production.
- Work irregular hours, including occasional early mornings, evenings and weekends, making presentations and meeting with drive chair-persons to ensure blood drives operate smoothly and efficiently.
- Project collections on mobile blood drives within adequate ranges for individual drives and meet or exceed monthly and annual goals.
- Leverage marketing materials, reports and correspondence with sponsors.
- Complete in-depth account analysis to determine production potential
- Develop strategic account plans to facilitate long-range planning
- Recognize and act on new sales opportunities to build account portfolio.
- Maintain a pro-active, positive attitude and exemplify outstanding customer service skills at all times.
- Apply effective sales skills to maximize account productivity.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proven sales/marketing/public relations experience or similar experience working directly/F2F with customers is required
- Ability to apply a range of traditional and non-traditional problem-solving techniques to think through and solve issues creatively to improve performance and company effectiveness
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated public speaking skills
- Must be highly self-motivated, able to schedule and follow-up on meetings with minimal direct supervision
- Must possess negotiation skills to resolve issues professionally
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite with strong knowledge of Excel and Word
- Must possess a valid Wisconsin driver's license to operate a personal and CBC vehicle
- Apply NOW at: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=combctr&jobId=257440&lang=en_US&source=CC
- **You must apply on our website to be considered for this role**
The Community Blood Center
4406 W. Spencer St.
Appleton, WI 54914
The Community Blood Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran