The Community Blood Center is seeking an Account Manager with outside sales and business development skills. We are looking for someone who is passionate about helping others! If you are a self-starter, confident, outgoing individual who consistently exceeds established monthly goals, we want to speak with you!
Come work for an organization that gives back – our mission is to: connect lives, share life!
Our organization’s promise and mission is fulfilled through an intricate network of individuals and groups, harnessing their singular focus to assist patients in their time of need. When you join The Community Blood Center, you're helping to save lives right here in our community.
Successful candidates will have the ability to recognize and act on sales opportunities, exhibit a make-it-happen attitude, build rapport easily, and will own a track record in reaching team and individual goals.
The Account Manager will identify and recruit mobile blood-drive sponsor groups, requiring direct, one-on-one contact with leaders of businesses and institutions throughout the community. Give formal presentations to leaders or to groups as part of on-going community relations awareness, education and donor recruitment programs. Coach and assist blood-drive coordinators in planning donor recruitment programs and activities in detail by providing information, promotional material, support and training as required. Develop strategic account plans to drive growth in production. Based on the needs of our organization, this role may require working irregular hours, including occasional early mornings, evenings and weekends, making presentations and meeting with drive chair-persons to ensure blood drives operate smoothly and efficiently.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Develop a strategic business development plan to acquire new account relationships
- Work in collaboration with Marketing Department and other Donor Recruiters to conduct market research and identify key partnerships.
- Conduct in-depth account analysis to determine production potential
- Execute account recruitment plans in support of the CBC Strategic Plan and Recruitment Goals and Objectives that will result in productive, cost-effective mobile drives to provide an adequate, safe community blood supply.
- Schedule blood drives in compliance with cGMP, SOPs and mobile scheduling guidelines to maximize the efficient use of resources.
- Project collections on mobile blood drives within adequate ranges for individual drives and meet or exceed monthly and annual goals.
- Maintain accurate records of donor/sponsor recruitment activities, sponsor group information and blood drive results.
- Work closely with blood drive chairpersons to ensure a successful blood drive.
- Prepare for blood drives by providing training and assisting the blood drive coordinators as necessary well in advance of the drive.
- Leverage marketing materials, reports and correspondence with sponsors.
- Conduct professional formal public speaking presentations to donor group leaders and other audiences to inspire, educate and motivate.
- Conduct timely evaluation meetings with blood drive or sponsor group coordinators to assess effectiveness of the blood drive, make recommendations for improvement, and schedule next blood drive.
- Develop strategic account plans to facilitate long-range planning.
- Expected to spend a considerable amount of time in the field developing new relationships
- Apply effective sales skills to maximize account productivity.
- Demonstrate sales team leadership.
- Mentor and train account associates and account specialists.
- Demonstrate accountability for individual and team recruitment activities and goals.
- Comply with all policies and procedures as outlined in CBC Employee Handbook, CBC SOPs and/or departmental directives.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proven, successful track record of outside B2B sales experience with emphasis on new account development, including strategic account planning and consistent achievement of production targets
- Ability to apply a range of traditional and non-traditional problem-solving techniques to think through and solve issues creatively to improve performance and company effectiveness.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated public speaking skills.
- Must be highly self-motivated and organized.
- Able to schedule and follow-up on meetings without direct supervision.
- Must possess negotiation skills to resolve issues professionally.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite with strong knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Must possess a valid Wisconsin driver's license to operate a personal and CBC vehicle.
- Ability to occasionally lift objects or materials weighing up to 35 pounds.
Submit your resume to join our team: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=combctr&jobId=255263&lang=en_US&source=CC
The Community Blood Center
4406 W. Spencer St.
Appleton, WI 54914
Community Blood Center, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran