Passionate. Mission-centric. Dedicated. Thankful.
That’s who you’ll meet when walking into our donor centers, onto a mobile or into a meeting with members of the CBC team.
We’re about 150 employees strong, ranging in geographic locations, professional responsibilities and expertise. One common thread our team has is that we all feel passionately about serving our communities and are appreciative of those who help us fulfill our mission. More than anything, we are respectful of the amazing gift our community provides to the patients at our local hospitals.
Get to know the team dedicated to advancing our mission and serving our community. Perhaps you’re interested in joining us?CBC Careers
Board of Directors
Professionals in the industry and leaders in the community, our board of directors guide our organization’s strategic thinking as we work to fulfill our mission to connect lives and share life.
Dan Flannery, Chairperson
Linda Mirkes, Vice Chairperson
Jo Ann Lang, Past Chairperson
Nancy Johnshoy, Treasurer
First Business Bank
Tania Erdmann, Secretary
Board of Directors, Continued
- Jennifer Betow, Miller Electric Manufacturing, Co.
- Sandy Drexler, United Way Fox Cities
- Tom Huiting, Community Leader
- Benjamin LaFrombois, von Briesen & Roper, s.c.
- Jim McClowry, Appleton Area School District
- Jane Metko, Door County Medical Center
- Iris Torres, MD, Partnership Community Health Center
- Michael Wise, Schaper, Benz & Wise Investment Counsel, Inc.
- Betsy West, ThedaCare Regional Medical Center–Neenah
- Bruce Zak, Johnson Bank
- Steve Zich, Community First Credit Union
CBC’s leadership team paves the way to reach the organization’s vision. You may recognize a few smiling faces as they’re also active in the communities we serve.