Serving Local Hospitals
The Community Blood Center is proud to service more than 20 hospitals in Northeast and Northcentral Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Our expertise is in blood – red blood cells, platelets and plasma – and we’re here to ensure our hospital partners have the supplies needed to support our local patients. We hold ourselves, and one another, to the highest of standards, ensuring we lead with safety and quality.
CBC blood products are processed, tested, labeled and manufactured in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) as defined in the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR). Additionally, we maintain licenses and certifications with the FDA, AABB, CLIA and Maryland Medical Laboratory. Please click the links below to access each of these licenses.
- FDA Registration Appleton 2019
- 2019 AABB Accreditation Certificate
- CLIA Certificate of Accreditation
- Maryland Medical Laboratory Permit
Circular of Information
The Circular of Information for the Use of Human Blood and Blood Components was prepared jointly by the American Association of Blood Banks (AABB), the American Red Cross, American’s Blood Centers and the Armed Services Blood Program.
A licensed nucleic acid test (NAT) for Zika Virus RNA has been performed and found to be nonreactive.
A listing of our partnering hospitals includes:
- Ascension Calumet Hospital I Chilton, WI
- Ascension Eagle River Hospital I Eagle River, WI
- Ascension Good Samaritan Hospital I Merrill, WI
- Ascension Mercy Hospital I Oshkosh, WI
- Ascension Sacred Heart Hospital I Tomahawk, WI
- Ascension St. Elizabeth Hospital I Appleton, WI
- Ascension St. Mary’s Hospital I Rhinelander, WI
- Ascension St. Michaels Hospital I Stevens Point, WI
- Ascension St. Clare’s Hospital I Weston, WI
- Children’s Hospital of WI I Neenah, WI
- Door County Medical Center I Sturgeon Bay, WI
- Howard Young Medical Center I Woodruff, WI
- Oscar G Johnson VAMC I Iron Mountain, MI
- OSF HealthCare St. Francis Hospital & Medical Group | Escanaba, MI
- Ripon Medical Center I Ripon, WI
- ThedaCare Medical Center I New London, WI
- ThedaCare Medical Center I Waupaca, WI
- ThedaCare Medical Center I Berlin, WI
- ThedaCare Medical Center I Wild Rose, WI
- ThedaCare Regional Medical Center I Appleton, WI
- ThedaCare Regional Medical Center I Neenah, WI
For a map of hospitals served, click here.Schedule Your Donation