“Use your CDL license to Save Lives! Train to be a Phlebotomist with The Community Blood Center!”
** SIGN ON BONUS up to $2,000! **
The Community Blood Center currently has an open opportunity for a Collection Specialist (Phlebotomist) Driver with our Mobile operations team. We need passionate, talented professionals who want to make a difference in our communities to JOIN OUR TEAM! We offer an excellent paid training program!
As part of the Phlebotomy team, you will be responsible for conducting donor registration, screening, physical, and phlebotomy as well as providing donor care during the donation process. This position is also responsible for driving blood center vehicles, transporting blood drive supplies and the Donor Services team, the set-up and tear down of the collection operation, and restocking of supplies.
Schedule: Full and part-time positions available including days, evenings, and weekends.
What you should bring to the team:
- Customer service experience
- Enjoy working with the public
- Have a good, stable work history
- Understand the importance of following standard operating procedures
- Be able to work a varied schedule including days, evenings, and weekends
- Be comfortable driving larger vehicles (i.e. box trucks and CDL up to 42 feet long)
- Be comfortable driving in various weather conditions
- Possess a valid driver’s license and be insurable by our insurance carrier
- Hold or be able to obtain a DOT Medical Certification card
- Provide CDL license and fed med verification
- High school education or equivalency required
Submit your application today to join our team! https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/8026.careers?ApplyToJob=369271488
The Community Blood Center
4406 W. Spencer St.
Appleton, WI 54914
Community Blood Center, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran