The Community Blood Center is hiring for a Team Lead for our Call Center (Telerecruitment) Department!
The Team Lead will assists with supervising and overseeing the day-to-day operations of Telerecruitment staff. Assists with planning, organizing, directing and evaluating all activities relating to the efficient scheduling of eligible donors. Conducts assigned tasks with the expectation of achieving the designated product collection goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned):
- Supervises daily operations and monitors the workflow to ensure outbound calls are being made according to assignments and production strategy. Monitors results versus goal achievement, and communicates this to the team and leadership on a daily basis. Motivates, coaches and develops assigned team of Telerecruiters to achieve individual performance expectations. Evaluates performance of assigned staff. Utilizes contests periodically to motivate the department to reach productivity and collection goals.
- Conducts training for new hires and seasoned staff.
- Ensures that the team maintains accurate records and provides excellent customer service by monitoring recorded calls on a monthly basis or more frequently as needed. Conducts monthly 1 on 1 meetings with assigned team members to share performance results.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of applications/software used by the department. Creates and modifies schedules within the software and sends out donor communications such as voice blasts, text messages and emails as needed.
- Monitors the product and blood type inventory and donor schedules at the various fixed sites and mobile operations to determine which donors to call and/or schedule.
- Assists with campaign creation, campaign assignments, staff schedules, daily production reporting, updating training manuals/procedures and ensuring current reference materials are in use.
- Assists with creating agendas and conducting team meetings.
- Researches escalations, issues and errors and provides timely feedback to management. Provides support through mobile drive data entry, merging donor profiles, creating spreadsheets/reports as requested and researching and analyzing data.
- Monitors the CBC email account on a daily basis; responds to donors with accurate and timely information. Conducts special donor recruitment projects at various locations and distributes CBC information and other related duties as requested.
- Complies with all policies and procedures as outlined in the CBC Employee Handbook, CBC SOPs or directives upon assignment. Maintains job-related skills by attending team meetings and training sessions and reading publications.
- As business needs dictate, makes calls using call lists and enters call results and/or schedules donor appointments as appropriate. Schedules donation appointments in the computer system for a date, time and location that are most convenient for the donor.
- Performs other duties as directed.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS: The Team Lead – Call Center position requires:
- At least one year of supervisory experience
- The ability to direct, organize, develop, implement, evaluate and administer the day-to-day activities in the department to meet established goals and standards.
- Has a proficiency in CRM, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Must perform job duties and responsibilities in a professional manner at all times.
- Must maintain strict confidentiality of CBC and CBC donor information. Skills include excellent organizational, oral and written communication.
- Strong, flexible interpersonal skills and data entry/computer skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate degree preferred. Employee may occasionally be required to lift objects or materials weighing up to 25 pounds.
The Community Blood Center
4406 W. Spencer St.
Appleton, WI 54914
Community Blood Center, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability