The Community Blood Center is hiring a Call Center Supervisor to join our Telerecruitment team!
The Call Center Supervisor Supervises and oversees the day-to-day operations of Telerecruitment staff. Plans, organizes, directs and evaluates all activities relating to the efficient scheduling of eligible donors both at mobile drives and Donor Centers. Responsible for the achievement of the designated collection goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees the daily operations to include problem solving strategies, providing leadership and ensuring that the team meets targets and maintains accurate records.
- Hires, coaches and develops employees to meet and exceed department expectations. Assesses proficiency of staff to ensure they meet established standards of both subject matter knowledge and job proficiency. Provides feedback and development to staff, monitors progress, and evaluates performance.
- Assists in the development of long-range recruitment strategies, departmental budget and collection goals and projections.
- Assists in developing effective incentive plans to drive high performance.
- Creates and maintains a quality assurance program specific to Telerecruitment to include training of staff on elements of calls and evaluating calls on a regular basis.
- Meets regularly with staff members and holds monthly meetings with Telerecruitment team.
- Creates and updates scripts as needed for specific calling campaigns.
- Creates and analyzes reports and data to ensure efficiency and achievement of goals.
- Meets regularly with other areas to assess blood needs and assures the team meets or exceeds established goals.
- Responsible for maintaining all departmental SOPs necessary to meet requirements of the FDA, AABB, and other regulatory agencies affecting the blood center operations.
- Maintains current level of job-related skills by attending meetings and training sessions and reading publications.
- Complies with all policies and procedures as outlined in CBC Employee Handbook, CBC SOPs or directives.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated competency in call center operations (software and CRM systems) and knowledge of call center processes is required.
- Knowledge of blood banking and donor recruitment techniques is preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Ability to organize, develop, implement, evaluate and administer the day-to-day activities in the call center to meet established goals and standards.
- Proven ability to motivate teams to achieve and exceed goals. Proven ability to manage multiple tasks well and meet deadlines.
- Consistent accuracy in all work.
- Well-developed customer relations and public relations skills are essential.
- Sales or similar experience working directly with customers is desirable.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills;
- Must be self-motivated, able to schedule and follow-up on all actions without direct supervision
- Must possess problem-solving and negotiation skills to resolve issues professionally.
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude toward donors, drive chairpersons and co-workers, acting in a highly professional manner at all times.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite with strong knowledge of Excel and Word.
- User knowledge of the following equipment: computer, photocopier, cell phone.
- Must possess a valid Wisconsin driver’s license to operate a personal and CBC vehicle.
- Employee may occasionally be required to lift objects or materials weighing up to 35 pounds.
Submit your application to be considered for this position: https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/8026.careers?ApplyToJob=352494351
The Community Blood Center
4406 W. Spencer Street, Appleton, WI 54914