The Community Blood Center is hiring an Information Systems Coordinator to join our Information Systems team!
The Information Systems Coordinator is responsible for effective installation, configuration, operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of operational business systems with a concentration on Blood Establishment Computer System (BECS) and BECS interfaces. Documentation including Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), regulatory compliance, and other Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
Schedule: Exempt status, 40+ hours/week
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates with Operations Depts., addressing user requirements with a concentration on BECS and associated software systems.
- Monitors systems performance; resolves issues independently or collaborates internally and/or through vendor for timely resolution.
- Actively participates in projects related to business and IT operations. Develops work plans and tracks/reports status of assigned tasks to project sponsor.
- Documents systems configurations, processes, and integrations in addition to associated problems and resolutions for future reference. Promptly responds to user questions and concerns.
- Responsible for the development of system related IT testing and validation plans while performing on-going validation planning and execution of system upgrades and patches.
- Plan and coordinate testing changes, upgrades, and new services ensuring systems will operate correctly in current and future environments.
- Ensures compliance of applicable standards and regulations in area of oversight and operation. Works collaboratively with department leaders to optimize software functions.
- Assists with the creation and maintenance of user security levels. Works with departmental trainers and leaders to ensure appropriate security roles are assigned in accordance with level of training.
JOB QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent industry related work experience desired.
- Preferred experience in workflow and process design in complex systems.
- Demonstrated ability to be the subject matter expert in supporting and maintaining complex systems.
- Solid knowledge of Information Systems and applications.
- Excellent written and oral interpersonal communication.
- Accurate process documentation with emphasis on detail.
- Strong customer service and ticket handling.
- Understanding of technical language.
- Superior time management.
- Analytical mindset with prioritization of tasks.
- Adaptability with systems and concepts
- Articulation of ideas with mindset toward process improvement.
- Sitting for extended periods.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate computer keyboards.
- Lifting objects up to 35 lbs.
Submit your application to be considered for this position: https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/8026.careers?ApplyToJob=335720321
The Community Blood Center
4406 W. Spencer St.
Appleton, WI 54914
The Community Blood Center is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer