The Community Blood Center is hiring a Telerecruiter Specialist to join our Telerecruitment team!
The Telerecruiter Specialist is responsible for placing outbound telephone calls, scheduling donation appointments, appropriately directing incoming calls and providing information on The Community Blood Center’s programs, services and special blood needs. This position works a variable schedule to include day, evening, and weekend hours.
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Makes calls using call lists and enters call results and/or schedules donor appointments as appropriate. Schedules donation appointments in the computer system for a date, time and location that are most convenient for the donor.
- Achieves individual performance expectations for appointments scheduled, conversion rate, show rate and customer service. Assists in achieving team goals for the fixed sites.
- After reviewing donor information in the computer, pre-qualifies potential donors to determine eligibility and/or directs any eligibility questions to appropriate CBC personnel.
- Answers inbound phone calls. Provides information as requested, transfers call(s) to the appropriate CBC personnel, voicemail, or takes messages for unavailable staff as needed.
- Follows phone scripts as directed and incorporates all of the key talking points used for call evaluations during conversations with donors.
- Supports the scheduling of community mobile operations, needs of the lab for specific donor types and other special calling efforts as assigned.
- As directed, assists in training and coaching Telerecruiters.
- Conducts special donor recruitment projects at various locations and distributes CBC information and other related duties as requested.
- Complies with all policies and procedures as outlined in the CBC Employee Handbook, CBC SOPs or directives upon assignment. Maintains job-related skills by attending team meetings and training sessions and reading publications.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS:
- Requires a pleasant and polite telephone manner, as well as working knowledge in Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Must perform job duties and responsibilities in a professional manner at all times.
- Must maintain strict confidentiality of CBC and CBC donor information.
- Skills include excellent organizational, oral and written communication.
- Strong, flexible interpersonal skills and data entry/computer skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Submit your application to be considered for this position: https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/8026.careers?ApplyToJob=352494348
Community Blood Center, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran