The Community Blood Center is hiring a Telerecruiter Specialist II to join our Telerecruitment team!
The Telerecruiter Specialist II is responsible for placing outbound telephone calls, scheduling donation appointments, appropriately directing incoming calls and providing information on The Community Blood Center’s programs, services and special blood needs. Assisting with day-to-day operations which may include coaching and training Telerecruiters, assigning calling campaigns, and reporting of blood products scheduled. This position works a variable schedule to include day, evening, and weekend hours.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Makes calls using call lists and enters call results and/or schedules donor appointments as appropriate. Schedules donation appointments in the computer system for a date, time and location that are most convenient for the donor.
- Monitors the blood type inventory and donor site schedules to determine which donor blood type(s) to call and/or schedule. Assigns calling campaigns as needed.
- Achieves individual performance expectations for appointments scheduled, conversion rate, show rate and customer service. Assists in achieving team goals for the fixed sites.
- After reviewing donor information in the computer, pre-qualifies potential donors to determine eligibility and/or directs any eligibility questions to appropriate CBC personnel.
- Answers inbound phone calls. Provides information as requested, transfers call(s) to the appropriate CBC personnel, voicemail, or takes messages for unavailable staff as needed.
- Follows phone scripts as directed and incorporates all of the key talking points used for call evaluations during conversations with donors.
- Supports the scheduling of community mobile operations, needs of the lab for specific donor types and other special calling efforts as assigned.
- Assists with campaign creation, campaign assignments, staff schedules, daily production reporting, updating training manuals/procedures and ensuring current reference materials are in use.
- Motivates, coaches and develops assigned team of Telerecruiter I’s to achieve individual performance expectations.
- Assists with creating agendas and conducting team meetings.
- Conducts special donor recruitment projects at various locations and distributes CBC information and other related duties as requested.
- Complies with all policies and procedures as outlined in the CBC Employee Handbook, CBC SOPs or directives upon assignment. Maintains job-related skills by attending team meetings and training sessions and reading publications.
Job Qualifications Requirements:
- The Telerecruiter Specialist II position requires a pleasant and polite telephone manner, as well as proficiency in CRM Experience, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- The ability to direct, organize, develop, implement, evaluate and administer the day-to-day activities in the department to meet established goals and standards.
- Must perform job duties and responsibilities in a professional manner at all times.
- Must maintain strict confidentiality of CBC and CBC donor information.
- Skills include excellent organizational, oral and written communication.
- Strong, flexible interpersonal skills and data entry/computer skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate Degree preferred.
- Employee may occasionally be required to lift objects or materials weighing up to 25 pounds.
Submit your application to be considered for this position: https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/8026.careers?ApplyToJob=352494349
Community Blood Center, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran