The Community Blood Center is hiring a Call Center Representative to join our team!
The Call Center Representative is responsible for placing outbound calls for scheduling donation appointments, appropriately directing incoming calls, and providing information on The Community Blood Center’s programs, services and special blood needs.
Hours: Part-time position, 16 hours/week, availability between Monday – Thursday, 8am – 8pm, Friday, 8am – 4:30pm and Saturday based on business needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned):
- Makes calls using call lists and enters call results and/or schedules donor appointments as appropriate. Schedules donation appointments in the computer system for a date, time and location that are most convenient for the donor.
- Achieves individual performance expectations for appointments scheduled, show rate and customer service. Assists in achieving team goals for the fixed sites.
- After reviewing donor information in the computer, pre-qualifies potential donors to determine eligibility and/or directs any eligibility questions to appropriate CBC personnel.
- Answers inbound phone calls. Provides information as requested; transfers call(s) to the appropriate CBC personnel, voicemail, or takes and distributes messages for unavailable staff as needed.
- Follows phone scripts as directed and incorporates all of the key talking points used for call evaluations during conversations with donors.
- Conducts special donor recruitment projects at various locations and distributes CBC information and other related duties as requested.
- Complies with all policies and procedures as outlined in the CBC Employee Handbook, CBC SOPs or directives upon assignment. Maintains job-related skills by attending team meetings and training sessions and reading publications.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- The Call Center position requires a pleasant and polite telephone manner.
- Must perform job duties and responsibilities in a professional manner at all times.
- Must maintain strict confidentiality of CBC and CBC donor information.
- Skills include excellent organizational, oral and written communication.
- Strong, flexible interpersonal skills and data entry/computer skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Employee may occasionally be required to lift objects or materials weighing up to 25 pounds.
Submit your application today to be considered: https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/8026.careers?ApplyToJob=352500033
The Community Blood Center
4406 W. Spencer St.
Appleton, WI 54914
The Community Blood Center is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer