The Community Blood Center is hiring a Documents and Records Management Specialist to join our team!
The Documents and Records Management Specialist is responsible for the Company’s records management processes, and supports the Company’s overall Enterprise Content Management system. The Documents and Records Management Specialist is responsible for both paper and electronic records, including records maintenance, staff training, and document control. The Specialist will ensure Enterprise Content Management system follows regulatory standards and industry best practices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned):
- Serves as the documents and records expert for the organization; including the systematic control of the creation, dissemination, maintenance, use, preservation, controlled access and disposition of records.
- Performs document control and quality control activities ensuring completeness and accuracy of records; and the appropriate and timely distribution of electronic and paper documents.
- Ensures compliance with regulations and policies, and retention for both paper and electronic records.
- Provides recommendations to improve workflow and create efficiencies through use of automated tools, systems and technology.
- Serves as the liaison for records management with regulatory and internal audits.
- Provides advice and guidance to department liaisons on Enterprise Content Management, and performs training for staff to maintain compliance with applicable regulations and policies.
- Serves as the liaison in establishing and/or amending policies, procedures; and assists in evaluation of implementation of regulations and policies.
- Completes special projects or duties as required.
- Complies with all policies and procedures as outlined in the CBC Employee Handbook, CBC SOP’s, or directives. Follows established Quality Control practices.
- Maintains current level of job-related skills by attending mandatory inservices, employee forums, training sessions and/or reading publications with a focus on Enterprise Content Management.
JOB QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience and training.
- Experience in records management, 3-5 years.
- Working experience with an electronic imaging systems, such as FileNet or LaserFiche.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Extremely organized, and able to manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Experience working in regulatory environment, and maintaining compliance.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- High degree of accuracy in all areas of responsibility, and detail oriented.
- Initiative to find solutions and accomplish tasks.
Submit your application to be considered for this position: https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/8026.careers?ApplyToJob=302178304
The Community Blood Center
4406 W. Spencer St.
Appleton, WI 54914
The Community Blood Center is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer