The Community Blood Center is hiring a Donor Services Registrar to join our team!
The Donor Services Registrar is responsible for donor services functions which include greeting donors/guests, rescheduling donors, performing appointment reminder calls, cafe duties, providing donor customer service and associated clerical duties.
• Exhibit exceptional customer service at all times.
• Greets and registers donors, instructs donors to complete appropriate paperwork and answer donor questions.
• Greets guests/contractors and contacts appropriate blood center personnel. Notifies appropriate CBC personnel of deliveries.
• As needed, performs donor registration activities at alternate fixed sites and mobile blood drives.
• As needed, performs café attendant duties.
o Monitors donors for any adverse post-donation reactions and summons assistance from the collection staff.
o Serves refreshments to donors. Replenishes the refreshments and cafe supplies. Maintains a clean, neat setting in the cafe, including any housekeeping tasks indicated.
• Monitors and submits supply order forms to purchasing agent on a timely basis.
• As directed, assists in training of new employees and volunteers.
• Encourages donors to schedule future donation appointments prior to their departing.
• Provides donors with information regarding the blood center, blood donation types and/or CBC programs, and informs donors of their donation level.
• Assists with clerical, reception tasks and any other duties as assigned.
• Complies with all policies and procedures as outlined in the CBC Employee Handbook, CBC SOPs or directives. Maintains current level of job-related skills by attending inservice, training sessions and reading publications.
Position Qualifications and Requirements:
- This position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to relate well with others.
- Strong, flexible interpersonal, data entry/computer skills.
- Must be attentive to detail and possess good follow through skills.
- Must maintain confidentiality of CBC and donor information.
- Must act in a professional manner.
- Employee may occasionally be required to lift objects or materials weighing up to 35 pounds.
- Primarily Monday – Friday with rotating weekends.
- 20 hours per week.
Apply today to be considered for this position: https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/K1100.careers?ApplyToJob=235247616
The Community Blood Center
4406 W. Spencer St. Appleton, WI 54914
The Community Blood Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran