The Community Blood Center is hiring a Call Center Specialist to join our Telerecruitment Team!
The Call Center Specialist is responsible for placing outbound telephone calls, scheduling donation appointments, appropriately directing incoming calls and providing information on The Community Blood Center’s programs, services and special blood needs. This position works a variable schedule to include day, evening, and weekend hours.
Hours & Schedule:
- 40 hours per week
- Monday – Friday (occasional Saturday’s)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Makes calls using call lists and enters call results and/or schedules donor appointments as appropriate. Schedules donation appointments in the computer system for a date, time and location that are most convenient for the donor.
- Achieves individual performance expectations for appointments scheduled, conversion rate, show rate and customer service. Assists in achieving team goals for the fixed sites.
- After reviewing donor information in the computer, pre-qualifies potential donors to determine eligibility and/or directs any eligibility questions to appropriate CBC personnel.
- Answers inbound phone calls. Provides information as requested, transfers call(s) to the appropriate CBC personnel, voicemail, or takes messages for unavailable staff as needed.
- Follows phone scripts as directed and incorporates all of the key talking points used for call evaluations during conversations with donors.
- Supports the scheduling of community mobile operations, needs of the lab for specific donor types and other special calling efforts as assigned.
- As directed, assists in training and coaching Telerecruiters.
- Conducts special donor recruitment projects at various locations and distributes CBC information and other related duties as requested.
- Complies with all policies and procedures as outlined in the CBC Employee Handbook, CBC SOPs or directives upon assignment. Maintains job-related skills by attending team meetings and training sessions and reading publications.
Job Qualifications Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- The Telerecruiter Specialist position requires a pleasant and polite telephone manner, as well as working knowledge in Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Must perform job duties and responsibilities in a professional manner at all times.
- Must maintain strict confidentiality of CBC and CBC donor information.
- Include excellent organizational, oral and written communication.
- Strong, flexible interpersonal skills and data entry/computer skills.
- Employee may occasionally be required to lift objects or materials weighing up to 25 pounds.
Submit your application to be considered for this position: https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/K1100.careers?ApplyToJob=235235843
The Community Blood Center
4406 W. Spencer St.
Appleton, WI 54914
The Community Blood Center is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer