Want to save lives? That’s what we do every day at The Community Blood Center…
The Community Blood Center is looking for Donor Technicians who are thoughtful, portray accuracy within their daily work, and are looking for advancement opportunities. The right candidate will be friendly, detail-oriented, exhibit a cooperative team attitude and provide outstanding customer service.
Donor Technicians are responsible for ensuring donor suitability and performing whole blood or automated collection procedures per regulatory and Standard Operating Procedures. On-the-job phlebotomy training is provided and opportunities for growth are available.
Donor Technician positions offer a competitive starting wage, with paid on-site training and no prior experience necessary.
The Community Blood Center provides additional starting pay based on advance degrees and/or previous relevant work experience, along with additional opportunities for candidates who possess a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
CBC offers an excellent benefit program for full-time employees – including sick time, paid time off, excellent medical benefits, cross-training, on the job training, advancement opportunities AND much more!
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Perform phlebotomy and whole blood collection.
- Greet donors with a friendly, personable, professional attitude.
- Take and record donor pulse, blood pressure, and temperature measures, and perform medical history review.
- Demonstrate teamwork, flexibility and dependability.
- Comply with federal, state, local and company-specific regulations related to quality- of -product, employee and donor safety, and to the proper performance of day-to-day activities.
- Demonstrate professionalism at all times.
- High School education or equivalency required.
- Experience in a hospital, laboratory or other regulated environment is a plus.
- Excellent organizational, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills in a team environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Observation and performance of repetitive tasks.
- Accurate documentation with emphasis on detail.
- Ability to regularly push, pull and lift supplies and equipment.
Submit your application today to join our team: https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/K1100.careers?ApplyToJob=235220620
Community Blood Center, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran