The Call Center/Telerecruiter Specialist is responsible for placing outbound telephone calls, scheduling donation appointments, appropriately directing incoming calls and providing information on The Community Blood Center’s programs, services and special blood needs.
- Makes calls using call lists and enters call results and/or schedules donor appointments as appropriate. Schedules donation appointments in the computer system for a date, time and location that are most convenient for the donor.
- Achieves individual performance expectations for appointments scheduled, conversion rate, show rate and customer service. Assists in achieving team goals for the fixed sites.
- After reviewing donor information in the computer, pre-qualifies potential donors to determine eligibility and/or directs any eligibility questions to appropriate CBC personnel.
- Answers inbound phone calls. Provides information as requested, transfers call(s) to the appropriate CBC personnel, voicemail, or takes messages for unavailable staff as needed.
- Follows phone scripts as directed and incorporates all of the key talking points used for call evaluations during conversations with donors.
- Supports the scheduling of community mobile operations, needs of the lab for specific donor types and other special calling efforts as assigned.
- As directed, assists in training and coaching Telerecruiters.
- Conducts special donor recruitment projects at various locations and distributes CBC information and other related duties as requested.
- Complies with all policies and procedures as outlined in the CBC Employee Handbook, CBC SOPs or directives upon assignment. Maintains job-related skills by attending team meetings and training sessions and reading publications.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Requires a pleasant and polite telephone manner.
- Previous Call Center experience preferred
- Previous cold calling preferred.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Must perform job duties and responsibilities in a professional manner at all times.
- Must maintain strict confidentiality of CBC and CBC donor information.
- Skills include excellent organizational, oral and written communication.
- Strong flexible interpersonal skills and data entry/computer skills.
- High Diploma or equivalent required.
- Employee may occasionally be required to lift objects or materials weighing up to 25 pounds.
This is a full time position, must have availability Monday – Thursday, 8am – 8pm, Friday, 8am – 4:30pm and Saturday morning as needed.
The Community Blood Center
4406 W. Spencer St.
Appleton, WI 54914
The Community Blood Center is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer