The Community Blood Center is looking for a Marketing Assistant to join our team!
The Marketing Assistant is responsible for providing program support, planning of special events and graphic design functions for the Donor Recruitment and Marketing, Departments.
This is a 30 hour/week position and will include involvement in three areas as outlined below.
- Responsible for the Gallon Grad program to include conducting award verification, coordination of award activities and correspondence
- Assist with organization-wide promotions and distribution of Marketing materials
- Monitor marketing material inventory and assist with material ordering
- Ensure invoices are appropriately paid by following designated procedures
- Assumes primary responsibility for the creation of mobile blood drive promotional packets to include generation of next drive schedules
- Coordinate Community Calendar submissions
- Execute project detail requests
- Prioritize work assignments and obtain appropriate approval prior to placing orders, while working with vendors to coordinate timelines, budgets and invoicing
- Completes the weekly Collection and Operations Planning reports
- Performs basic graphic design functions for external and internal documents
- Coordinates complex graphic design tasks with external vendors
- Selects and edits photos for all graphic design work
- Provides logistical support for events conducted by CBC to include:
- Securing venues, selecting the menu, preparing materials, coordinating RSVP responses, ordering rental material and other event logistics as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Degree, certificate or equivalent in marketing, business or related field.
- Administration or sales and marketing assistant experience.
- Experience working with external vendors (including printers, mail houses, etc.)
- Experience with event planning
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and organizational skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Experience with Adobe InDesign a plus.
- Must be proficient with mail merges.
- Must enjoy working with people and possess good time management and decision making skills. This position continuously requires poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Must be a highly organized self-starter who is able to work independently and can manage multiple priorities while meeting demanding deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment.
- May occasionally be required to lift objects or materials weighing up to 50 pounds.
Submit your application today: https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/K1100.careers?ApplyToJob=218472001
The Community Blood Center
4406 W. Spencer St.
Appleton, WI 54914
The Community Blood Center is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer