WE SAVE LIVES! At the Community Blood Center, we save lives every day. We are looking for individuals who are driven to help our communities and be a part of our mission: Connecting Lives | Sharing Life.
The Community Blood Center is committed to supporting our communities through collaboration and teamwork. We are all integral in ensuring local patients have access to the life-saving blood and blood products needed.
We offer on the job training for all levels of experience. If you are interested in becoming a phlebotomist or have previous phlebotomy experience or training, we offer competitive starting wages, provide additional starting base pay based on advanced degrees and/or previous or relevant work experience, along with additional opportunities for candidates to grow within our organization.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Perform phlebotomy and whole blood collection
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service to our donors
- Complete medical history review and take and record donor vitals
- Demonstrate teamwork, flexibility and dependability
- Comply with federal, state, local and company specific regulations and safety practices
- High School education or equivalency required
- Experience in a hospital, laboratory or other regulated environment is a plus
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance as well as reliable transportation is required
Submit your application today: https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/8026.careers?ApplyToJob=335731277
Community Blood Center, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran