The Community Blood Center is urgently hiring a Part Time Call Center Representative to join our team!
The ideal candidate for the Call Center Representative position is someone who is thoughtful, passionate, and has great customer service skills.
- Making outbound calls to previous donors to schedule them for appointments (no cold calling)
- Answering inbound phone calls
- Meeting related goals & metrics in a “sales” related environment
- Providing a high level of customer service and a positive experience for our donors
- Working in a professional, small call center environment
- Inspiring others to help save lives in our community
- Bringing enthusiasm and passion into their work
Qualifications & Skills:
- Pleasant, professional and polite over the phone
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of CBC and CBC donor information
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizational, oral and written communication
- Strong, flexible interpersonal skills and data entry/computer skills.
- High School diploma or equivalency required
- We have several openings for various schedules
- Part time and full time positions available
To join our team, submit your resume to: https://secure5.entertimeonline.com/ta/K1100.jobs?ApplyToJob=184727744
The Community Blood Center
4406 W. Spencer St.
Appleton, WI 54914
Community Blood Center, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran