Northcentral & Northwoods of WI - Children's Hospital of Wisconsin provides:
- Community services locations in Wausau and Rhinelander where programs to support children and families are provided.
- The Marathon County Start Right home visiting program in Wausau that sees approximately 900 children and 650 adults each year.
- The Lincoln County Family Resource Center that sees 300 children and 200 adults each year.
- The Wausau Child Advocacy Center that see more than 350 at-risk children and families each year.
- Child and family counseling in Marathon County to approximately 150 children and families.
- Nurturing Parenting Classes, Northwoods Healthy Families and Northwoods Community Response that support specific needs of children by providing early learning developmental classes, safe environments, positive parenting education, and child abuse or neglect prevention, screening, assessment and community support for healing.