Why Host a Blood Drive?
Help support CBC and your community by planning your mobile blood drive today! When thinking about hosting a blood drive, the more time you give yourself for planning, the better.
- The Community Blood Center (CBC) relies on area businesses—of all sectors and sizes—to host over 100 mobile blood drives each month.
- Leading recurring blood drives provides businesses with continuous opportunities to connect with the communities that support them, while providing great benefits to their own employees, vendors and stakeholders.
- Rallying around a cause, such as blood donation:
- increases employee engagement
- builds camaraderie
- boosts company morale
- gives staff the opportunity to make a positive difference in the community while representing a company they can be proud of.
- Mobile blood drives also allow businesses, organizations and affiliates the ability to fulfill their social responsibility in a way that’s simple and convenient for all participants.