TEAM SUPERVISOR, COLLECTIONS SUPPORT TEAM
Primary Job Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned):
- Responsible for oversight of the activities of CST staff. Oversight consists of monitoring, correcting, improving and updating all technical, regulatory, administrative, and personnel functions.
- Completes performance appraisals, counseling and disciplinary action for direct reports. Provides mentoring and coaching opportunities, as necessary.
- Assists in the interview and selection of prospective candidates for employment.
- Ensures all training and competency tasks for CST are completed as required.
- Supports a working environment where staff engagement, growth, development, and training are promoted.
- Collaborates with other subject matter experts (SMEs) to design and train department staff on new and revised processes and procedures.
- Evaluates data related to area of oversight, identifies trends, and drives process improvement as a project lead.
- Knowledgeable of all Collections SOPS, AABB Standards, FDA regulations and can interpret and apply standards to everyday practice.
- Create and revise SOPs related to areas of expertise to ensure donor suitability and collection of blood per CBC and regulatory guidelines.
- Ensures 24/7 availability to collections department for compliance related questions and concerns.
- Complies with all policies and procedures as outlined in the CBC Employee Handbook, CBC SOPs or directives.
- Participate in external conferences, training sessions and reading publications to maintain a level of expertise in job-related areas.
- Bachelor’s degree desired or equivalent related work experience.
- Advanced experience or training in blood collection activities and management/supervision highly desirable.
- 3-5 years in a supervisory position, preferably within a healthcare related field.
- Excellent supervisory skills.
- Team approach to leadership
- Excellent organizational, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good planning and time management skills.
- Skilled in accurate documentation with emphasis on detail.
- High level of assessment skills.
- Ability to travel and work remotely on a regular basis
- Current CPR certification is required.
Submit your resume to join our team: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=combctr&jobId=219828&lang=en_US&source=CC2
The Community Blood Center
4406 W. Spencer St.
Appleton, WI 54914
Community Blood Center, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran