SALES MANAGER - DONOR RECRUITMENT
The Community Blood Center is seeking an experienced Sales Manager for our Donor Recruitment Department. We are looking for someone who is passionate about leading and helping others! If you are a confident, outgoing leader who strives to exceed monthly goals, has demonstrated leadership and staff development skills, we want to speak with you!
Come work for an organization that gives back – our mission is to: connect lives, share life!
Our organization’s promise and mission is fulfilled through an intricate network of individuals and groups, harnessing their singular focus to assist patients in their time of need.
When you join The Community Blood Center, you're helping to save lives right here in our community.
The Sales Manager, Donor Recruitment is responsible for meeting weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual blood collection goals by creating and maintaining a dynamic and customer-oriented donor recruitment team. The Manager provides leadership, focus to planning activities, unity and vision for the Donor Recruitment department. Additionally, the Manager prepares, controls and monitors the departmental expense budget and provides guidance and direction to the departmental staff that lead to attaining the objectives of The Community Blood Center.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
1. Manages the Donor Recruitment department
- Achieves weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual red blood cell and single donor platelet goals for mobile and donor center operations.
- Develops short and long-range objectives and plans to ensure consistent goal attainment and growth in the donor base and collections.
- Develops and monitors appropriate market strategies, tactics and recruitment methodologies to ensure effective and efficient blood donor group development.
- Ensures blood drive events are appropriately planned and recruited.
- Ensures that mobile collection calendar scheduling requirements are met and that scheduling policies are followed.
- Manages the activities of the telerecruitment call center to ensure efficient use of resources and achievement of assigned red blood cell and single donor platelet collection goals.
- Ensure compliance with all state and federal regulations, local operating procedures and business practices.
2. Leads and develops departmental staff
- Provides guidance and developmental direction for departmental staff.
- Ensures adequate training of all departmental staff.
- Ensure compliance with all regulated training requirements and ensures accurate documentation of training for all recruitment related functions.
- Increases the skill level of departmental staff through long-range planning and short and long-term goal setting.
- Maintains adequate staffing levels through the interviewing, selection and hiring of staff.
- Develops performance measures, monitors performance and provides coaching to staff.
3. Develops and manages departmental expense budget
- Prepares, controls and monitors the departmental expense budget at assigned time intervals.
- Seeks opportunities to grow red blood cell and single donor platelet collections in the most cost effective manner possible.
4. Participates on local and/or national committees to enhance donor recruitment activities
- Collaborates with the Marketing and Communications department to develop and implement special blood drive campaigns or promotions at various times of the year and/or when blood supplies are low or critical.
- Organizes and works closely with any outside recruitment organizations to assure industry-leading processes and techniques are utilized by The Community Blood Center.
- Collaborates with other leaders within Donor Services to ensure collection targets are achieved and high-levels of customer service are provided.
- Develops and enhances relationships with key leaders in the communities we serve.
- Minimum of five years sales management experience
- Must have knowledge and experience in personnel management, operations management, marketing and customer service
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in sales management practices and procedures.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Ability to visualize opportunities in the short and long-term future.
- Computer literacy in word processing, database management and page layout.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- May occasionally be required to lift objects or materials weighing up to 35 pounds.
Job descriptions are not intended, and should not be construed, to be exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with a job. They are meant to be accurate reflections of the principle job elements for making fair wage decisions.
Submit your resume to join our team: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=combctr&jobId=221005&lang=en_US&source=CC2
The Community Blood Center
4406 W. Spencer St.
Appleton, WI 54914
Community Blood Center, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran