DONOR RECRUITMENT INTERN
This position will work directly under the supervision of the Manager, Donor Recruitment. Following a training period, the intern will support the recruitment department in activities such as, but not limited to: material distribution, data entry, reporting, record keeping and event support.
This is primarily a Monday through Friday position, 25-30 hours per week--8:00am-5:00pm, some off-hours and weekends may be included.
Primary Job Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Supports the donor recruitment department by:
- Providing administrative post-drive support to donor recruiters
- Preparing materials for events and blood drives
- Printing and cutting packet materials
- Transferring recruiter meeting follow-up notes into the applicable account information
- Completing next drive schedule monthly spreadsheet
- Sorting and delivering department mail
- Printing meeting reports as applicable
- Attending blood drives and assisting with recruitment of blood donors, as needed
- Make appointment reminder calls to blood donors
- Maintains a pro-active, positive attitude and exemplifies outstanding customer service skills at all times.
- Demonstrates professionalism and maintains sound business relationships.
- Demonstrates accountability for individual and team recruitment activities and goals.
- Complies with all policies and procedures as outlined in CBC Employee Handbook, CBC SOPs and/or departmental directives
- Successfully completed at least two years of high school coursework including some exposure to relevant business skills; Prefer high school graduate pursuing coursework in business, communication or marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Be highly self-motivated
- Possess problem-solving skills to resolve issues professionally
- Demonstrate a positive attitude toward donors, drive chairpersons and co-workers, acting in a highly professional manner at all times
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite with knowledge of Outlook, Excel and Word
- User knowledge of the following equipment: computer, photocopier
- Employee may occasionally be required to lift objects or materials weighing up to 35 pounds
Submit your resume to join our team: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=combctr&jobId=237581&lang=en_US&source=CC3
The Community Blood Center
4406 W. Spencer St.
Appleton, WI 54914
Community Blood Center, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran