CALL CENTER SUPERVISOR
The Community Blood Center is seeking an experienced Call Center Supervisor for our Donor Recruitment Team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about leading and helping others! If you are a confident, outgoing supervisor who strives to exceed monthly goals we want to speak with you!
Come work for an organization that gives back – our mission is to: connect lives, share life! Our organization’s promise and mission is fulfilled through an intricate network of individuals and groups, harnessing their singular focus to assist patients in their time of need. When you join The Community Blood Center, you're helping to save lives right here in our community.
Reporting to the Sales Manager of Donor Recruitment, the Call Center Supervisor is responsible for the achievement of designated collection goals. Supervises and oversees the day-to-day operations of Telerecruitment staff. This role plans, organizes, directs and evaluates all activities relating to the efficient scheduling of eligible blood donors both at mobile drives and Donor Centers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversees the daily operations to include problem solving strategies, providing leadership and ensuring that the team meets targets and maintains accurate records.
- Assists in the development of long-range recruitment strategies, departmental budget and collection goals and projections.
- Hires, develops and supervises new employees. Assesses proficiency of staff to ensure they meet established standards of both subject matter knowledge and job proficiency. Provides coaching and development to staff, monitors progress, and evaluates performance.
- Assists in developing effective incentive plans to drive high performance.
- Creates and maintains a quality assurance program specific to Telerecruitment to include training of staff on elements of calls and evaluating calls on a regular basis.
- Meets regularly with staff members and holds monthly meetings with Telerecruitment team.
- Creates and updates scripts as needed for specific calling campaigns.
- Creates and analyzes reports and data to ensure efficiency and achievement of goals.
- Meets regularly with other areas to assess blood needs and assures the team meets or exceeds established goals.
- Responsible for maintaining all departmental SOPs necessary to meet requirements of the FDA, AABB, and other regulatory agencies affecting the blood center operations.
- Maintains current level of job-related skills by attending meetings and training sessions and reading publications.
- Complies with all policies and procedures as outlined in CBC Employee Handbook, CBC SOPs or directives.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated competency in call center operations (software and CRM systems) and knowledge of call center processes is required
- Knowledge of blood banking and donor recruitment techniques is preferred
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to organize, develop, implement, evaluate and administer the day-to-day activities in the call center to meet established goals and standards
- Proven ability to motivate teams to achieve and exceed goals. Proven ability to manage multiple tasks well and meet deadlines
- Consistent accuracy in all work
- Well-developed customer relations and public relations skills are essential
- Sales or similar experience working directly with customers is desirable
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Must be self-motivated, able to schedule and follow-up on all actions without direct supervision
- Must possess problem-solving and negotiation skills to resolve issues professionally
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude toward donors, drive chairpersons and co-workers, acting in a highly professional manner at all times
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite with strong knowledge of Excel and Word
- User knowledge of the following equipment: computer, photocopier, cell phone
- Must possess a valid Wisconsin driver's license to operate a personal and CBC vehicle
- Employee may occasionally be required to lift objects or materials weighing up to 35 pounds
Job descriptions are not intended, and should not be construed, to be exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with a job. They are meant to be accurate reflections of the principle job elements for making fair wage decisions.
To join our team, submit your resume to: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=combctr&jobId=232545&lang=en_US&source=CC2
The Community Blood Center
4406 W. Spencer St.
Appleton, WI 54914
Community Blood Center, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran