BE THE MATCH COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST
The Be The Match Community Engagement Specialist is responsible for activities related to CBC’s participation in the National Marrow Donor Program (NMDP). This primarily includes donor education, recruitment and registration.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Exhibits exceptional customer service at all times.
- Responsible for all aspects of the education and recruitment of marrow donors to the BTM registry.
- Responsible for meeting the established goals for the recruitment and fundraising (as applicable) required by BTM.
- Responsible for the appointment and training of volunteers to the BTM Volunteer Program.
- Supports and promotes recruitment of blood donors (blood and BTM) through social media and direct recruitment.
- Conducts in-house and external presentations on BTM as needed.
- Assists in the budgeting process associated with BTM.
- Assists in the maintenance of STAR Link™, the NMDP donor management software.
- Shares responsibility with the Primary Coordinator for planning and maintaining expenses and revenue within the established budget.
- Complies with all BTM policies, procedures, training and attends BTM conferences for continuous education.
- Complies with all policies and procedures as outlined in the CBC Employee Handbook, CBC SOPs, or directives. Maintains current level of job-related skills by attending in-services and training sessions and reading publications.
Employee must have excellent written and oral communication skills, and be self-motivated, utilizing self-study for background knowledge. Employee may occasionally be required to lift objects or materials weighing up to 25 pounds. Employee must possess basic computer knowledge. Bachelor’s Degree required.
Submit your resume to join our team: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=combctr&jobId=235985&lang=en_US&source=CC3
The Community Blood Center
4406 W. Spencer St.
Appleton, WI 54914
Community Blood Center, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran