The Community Blood Center is seeking an Account Manager with outside sales skills. We are looking for someone who is passionate about helping others! If you are a self-starter, confident, outgoing individual who achieves established monthly goals, we want to speak with you!
Come work for an organization that gives back – our mission is to: connect lives, share life! Our organization’s promise and mission is fulfilled through an intricate network of individuals and groups, harnessing their singular focus to assist patients in their time of need. When you join The Community Blood Center, you're helping to save lives right here in our community.
As an Account Manager, you will establish blood drives to support our Mission by building relationships with area businesses, schools and communities, in Outagamie, Waupaca, Portage and Shawano counties. Successful candidates will have the ability to recognize and act on sales opportunities, exhibit a make-it-happen attitude, build rapport easily, and will own a track record in reaching team and individual goals.
The Account Manager will identify and recruit mobile blood-drive sponsor groups, requiring direct, one-on-one contact with leaders of businesses and institutions throughout the community. Give formal presentations to leaders or to groups as part of on-going community relations awareness, education and donor recruitment programs. Coach and assist blood-drive coordinators in planning donor recruitment programs and activities in detail by providing information, promotional material, support and training as required. Develop strategic account plans to drive growth in production. Work irregular hours, including occasional early mornings, evenings and weekends, making presentations and meeting with drive chair-persons to ensure blood drives operate smoothly and efficiently.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Execute account recruitment plans in support of the organization’s Strategic Plan, donor recruitment goals and objectives that will result in productive, cost-effective mobile drives to provide an adequate, safe community blood supply.
- Schedule blood drives in compliance with cGMP, SOPs and mobile scheduling guidelines to maximize the efficient use of resources.
- Project collections on mobile blood drives within adequate ranges for individual drives and meet or exceed monthly and annual goals.
- Maintain accurate records of donor/sponsor recruitment activities, sponsor group information and blood drive results.
- Work closely with blood drive chairpersons to ensure a successful blood drive.
- Prepare for blood drives by providing training and assisting the blood drive coordinators as necessary well in advance of the drive.
- Leverage marketing materials, reports and correspondence with sponsors.
- Conduct professional formal public speaking presentations to donor group leaders and other audiences to inspire, educate and motivate.
- Conduct timely evaluation meetings with blood drive coordinators to assess effectiveness of the blood drive, make recommendations for improvement, and schedule next blood drive.
- Complete in-depth account analysis to determine production potential
- Develop strategic account plans to facilitate long-range planning.
- Recognize and acts on new sales opportunities to build account portfolio.
- Apply effective sales skills to maximize account productivity.
- Maintain a pro-active, positive attitude and exemplify outstanding customer service skills at all times.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism at all times, in all settings.
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with sponsors and community partners.
- Held accountable for achieving individual and team recruitment activities and goals.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proven outside sales or similar experience working directly with customers is required
- Ability to apply a range of traditional and non-traditional problem-solving techniques to think through and solve issues creatively to improve performance and company effectiveness.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated public speaking skills.
- Must be highly self-motivated, able to schedule and follow-up on meetings with minimal direct supervision.
- Must possess negotiation skills to resolve issues professionally.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite with strong knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Must possess a valid Wisconsin driver's license to operate a personal and CBC vehicle.
- Ability to occasionally lift objects or materials weighing up to 35 pounds.
Submit your resume to join our team: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=combctr&jobId=237519&lang=en_US&source=CC3
The Community Blood Center
4406 W. Spencer St.
Appleton, WI 54914
Community Blood Center, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran