First Time Donors
Thank you for your interest in donating with The Community Blood Center! Giving blood can be a wonderful way to help others, and many people find it a very rewarding experience. Learning about blood donation, and what to expect, can help you feel more confident when you give blood.
What to Bring
- Read our tips on what to do Before Your Donation. Simple preparations can help ensure that you have the best possible donation experience.
- Learn what to expect After Your Donation, and find out what to do once the donation is complete.
- Still have questions? Click here to read the answers to Frequently Asked Questions about blood donation.
- We recommend that new donors bring a buddy along and donate together. It’s often less intimidating to donate with someone else, whether they are a new donor or someone who has already given blood.
- If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call CBC at (800) 280-4102.